2024/01/23

How to Enable Porsche Multi Function Steering Wheel with Thinkdiag?

I got my Multi Function working using an $89 ThinkDiag OBD2 Scannner and my phone. It was stupid easy and did it while at a stop light thumbing through the various sections. 

I took a bunch of screenshots and will try to recreate this from memory. I'm only posting a few select select screenshots but the path is noted below. Let me know if the path needs a little tweaking... I found this while poking around the app at a stop light.

All Systems Diagnostic -> Use VIN Decode then then select Porsche (will need to DL) -> Automatic Search -> System Selection -> Steering Wheel Electronic -> Code/brush Hiding -> Rule Coding -> Coding value -> Coding value_1 _MF Steering wheel ->Click on this (window will open) and change from "NO" to "YES" & then click on WRITE CODE.

Enable Porsche Multi Function Steering Wheel with Thinkdiag 1

Enable Porsche Multi Function Steering Wheel with Thinkdiag 2

Enable Porsche Multi Function Steering Wheel with Thinkdiag 3


No comments:

Post a Comment