2024/02/25

2011 Toyota RAV4 Xhorse XM38 Only 1 Beep Solution

 Problem:

2011 toyota Rav4 push to start. Fcc should be HYQ14AEM I’m using Xhorse XM38 generated key usually works like a charm. The key was new and reprogrammable. Autel Im508 says success learning but reads 0 keys dash did come on with 1 beep in process instead of 2.

2011 Toyota RAV4 Xhorse XM38 Only 1 Beep

Possible solutions:

1. Check the signal strength. If its 6 set to 0. I had this issue with a prado and fixed it with signal strength changed to 0

2. Take the board out of the case and it should give you 2 beeps had same problem other day with a Lexus.

 

Sometimes I’ve had in the past if the wrong xhorse profile was used you need to program in a non toyota smart key profile to the key (I usually choose a random mazda one) then reprogram the correct toyota profile and try program to the vehicle again.
When the wrong profile is used or it fails it stores some data that doesn’t change when changing to another toyota profile. By programming in a completely different type of vehicle key/transponder type it can then clear that data.
I think this may be a common problem I can’t remember how I found this solution, it’s worked for me many times in the past.
I also do the manual reset procedure on the xm38 remote but I don’t think that really does anything. (Remove battery. Hold down lock button and reinstall battery, light will stay solid let go of lock, program in new profile)
And as others said definitely have XM38 board out of case while programming to vehicle.

 

3. Use original key, always works.

No comments:

Post a Comment